Senior Azure DevOps
– Design and build DevOps Capabilities using Azure DevOps with focus on deployment automation, environmental consistency and security controls
– Streamline the process & procedures and improve the release of product builds
– Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams in agile settings to understand business requirements to develop automations and release pipelines
– User Selenium tool perform User Interface testing as part of release pipeline
– Enable requirement traceability to relate and document two or more phases of a development process, which can then be traced both forward or backward from its origin
Required Behavioral Competencies:
– Client Understanding and Advising – Looks at issues from the client’s perspective and advocates for clients within own area so others to focus on meeting client needs.
– Demonstrated team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
– Demonstrated experience in time management and multiple task management and keep the on-going deliverables and schedules on track
– Learning Orientation – Stays abreast of new trends and developments in own specialty area, the broader industry, and experiments with new approaches or emerging technological solutions to current business needs.
– Broad Business Thinking – Maintains an in-depth understanding of the long-term implications of decisions both for related areas within the VPU and the client’s business. Involves key players in identifying operating needs, issues and immediate solutions.
– Analytical Thinking – Coordinates the information gathering and reporting process.
– Business Function Knowledge – Proposes technical plans that are aligned with business objectives and technical requirements.
– Business Process Knowledge – Maps full business processes and designs operational process flow.
– Business Requirements Analysis – Reviews customer business requirements and determines where support is needed relative to existing technical systems design.
– Strategic Relationship – Interacts with clients in order to identify opportunities that meet organizational and technological needs, as well as meet internal criteria for best practice that meet the client’s specific operational requirements as they relate to its organizational.
– Deliver Results for Clients – Proactively addresses clients stated and unstated needs.
– Collaborate within Teams and Across Boundaries – Collaborates across boundaries, gives own perspective and willingly receives diverse perspectives.
– Create, Apply and Share Knowledge – Applies knowledge to strengthen solutions for internal and/or external clients.
– Creating a culture that is based on knowledge sharing and learning from best practices.