Senior Packaging Engineer
Within the cluster Workplace and unified Communications we provide a global end-to-end operation of workplace services (hardware and software at the workplace, MyCom, all phones, collaboration tools, SharePoint) and customer-oriented continuous innovation. This includes vendor/supplier/outsourcing management (e.g. DXC, BT) as well as strategic development of workplace services; product and hardware management up to various service offerings regarding end-user support or digitalization activities.
In your role as Infrastructure Management your fields of activity include the planning and provision of IT infrastructures as well as methods and procedures for the quality-assured use of system-related software; This includes hardware and middleware from the following areas: mainframe (z / OS), client / server systems (Windows, Unix), networks (LAN, WAN, voice), storage and data backup.
The topic Software Delivery Lifecycle Tools (SDLC) is responsible for the development, development and administration of the software processes.
– Software Packaging;
– Scheduling of software packages;
– Software Management;
– Construction of test environments;
– Testing software packages;
– Construction and configuration as well as protection of trouble-free operation;
– Implementation of measures to monitor and stabilize infrastructure components necessary for the new products;
– Coordination and communication with stakeholders and users in German and English;
– Create installation documentation;
– Testing software packages according to specified standards;
– Introduction of new Workers in the packaging process and the environment;
– Coaching of PEP Teamworkers in the development of their skills.