– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information, or Electrical Engineering
– ServiceNow certification (preferred)
– Perform day to day administration of the Service-Now tool
– Maintain business services and configuration item relationships in Service-Now tool
– Develop and manage application code, user interface, and third-party integration components
– Develop necessary development documentation as needed e.g. technical design, developer notes, etc.
– Performs core configuration tasks including system policies, business rules and client scripts
– Manages users, groups and roles
– Manages data with Tables, the CMDB, Import Sets, and Update Sets
– Creates Workflow activities and approvals. Implement new workflows that use a variety of activities to understand how records are generated from workflows
– Performs migration activities Dev to QA, QA to Prod
– Coordinates Service Catalog options, including two-step checkout, cart controls, and variables
– Investigate performance issues, learn troubleshooting tools, and use system logs to find issues
– Deep understanding of REST, WSDL, JSON and ability to integrate with other third-party applications like SPLUNK, APP Dynamics etc.
– Post roll out production support. Experience of handling Bug Fixes and Enhancement requests
– Experience working with Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Policies, UI Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, Script Includes, Access Control Lists etc…
– Knowledge of working with different kind of scripts in ServiceNow and their order of execution.
– Experience working with email notifications, inbound actions, reports, gauges, and home pages.
– Experience on creation of catalog items, wizards, record producers, interceptors, user guide.
– Working on creation and customization of complex workflows and custom workflow activities.
– Worked with transform maps, data sources and different transform scripts for data loads and management.
– Working with schedule jobs, events and triggers to manage business needs and handle background work.
– Working with complex UI customization and UI macros.
– Appreciated for suggesting and successfully implementing performance changes throughout different modules of ServiceNow by converting sync server calls to async and use of scratchpad
– Working knowledge of Performance Analytics and Reports
– Coordinates installation of ServiceNow upgrades and/or service packs. Develops and manages the preparation of systems, test criteria and control for upgrades, service packs, new functionality, enhancements or error correction
– Develops and improves user systems procedures and prepares systems documentation.
– Establishes and maintains effective communications with customers, other technology specialists, and vendors about services
– Excellent written and verbal communications skills
– Ability to quickly learn and take advantage of new technologies and concepts
– Good understanding of customer requirements and pain points
– Excellent written and verbal skills to effectively communicate quality technical and functional system specifications
– Ability to take initiative and work without supervision