Service Desk Support – Establishment of L1 Network Operations Center and Improving Customer Satisfaction
The customer is a Brussels-based Mobile Virtual Network Enabler (MVNE) company that services international virtual mobile operators, Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO), which use the deployed networks of mobile operators as a transmission medium. The company has 14 MVNO launches and 7 MNO integrations. They have a single centralized infrastructure and all their clients share both the technology and the experienced team, no matter where in the world they are located.
The customer’s MVNOs don’t have VPs across departments, but are often run with a just couple of people. Since the business is expanding in Europe and the rest of the world, with new telecoms joining as clients, the customer identified the need to create a new Service Desk team to act as a L1 support for their customers around the globe. The company wanted to achieve better efficiency in the resolution of customer’s incidents and ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
Using its expert know-how, extensive experience and ITIL practices, BULPROS established for the customer a L1 Network Operations Center, based on BoT Delivery model. This was a web-based BSS (Business Support System) system for technical support and servicing of the business and operations of mobile operators with a virtual network. It included the components: Order Management Module, CRM Module, Sales Team Portal, End User Account Management (SIM Card) module, Modules for Administration and Reports.
In addition to developing the portal, the customer trusted BULPROS also with the technical support they provide to clients around the world. This helped them achieve greater efficiency in resolving technical issues and assured excellent feedback from their clients.
- Providing a “5×8” L1 Service Desk services in CET time zone for enterprise mobile operators around the globe included:
- Incident Management
- Change Request Coordination
- SLA Reporting
Service Review meetings
- Thanks to the BoT Model it was possible to adhere to preliminary defined setup and operations costs.
- There was a measurable improvement of the KPIs/SLAs.
- With the help of the portal, the customer was flexible enough to adapt L1 Processes to its business needs and establish an accelerated change management process.
- The Customer could focus on its core competences, while BULPROS was developing the L1 Network Operations Center.
- The goals of the project – efficiency of the technical support and optimization of customer satisfaction – were achieved.